1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all transactions conducted via the British Military Humour (BMH) website. Please read them carefully before placing your order and print a copy for future reference. Please note that in these terms and conditions “you”, “your”, “yours” and “yourself” are references to any person ordering goods from the website, and “we”, “our” and “ours” are references to British Military Humour.
3. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. Any changes will apply to subsequent orders.
4. To place an order for any goods you should follow the procedures set out on the order page of the website, and it is your responsibility to ensure that all details of any order are complete and accurate.
5. Each order shall be an offer by you to purchase goods subject to these terms and conditions. We are entitled to reject or cancel any order at any time and will notify you of any such rejection. You will be refunded in full if these circumstances arise.
6. Goods will normally be delivered within 30 days of us accepting your order to addresses within the European Union, or within 60 days to addresses outside the European Union. We will contact you by email if delivery is likely to be delayed beyond these periods, giving you the option to cancel your order.
7. Postage and packaging are applied during the checkout process. More information on the postage and packaging can be found on the website (Delivery Information).
8. Full payment for any goods ordered must be made by Paypal in advance of delivery. If you do not have a Paypal account – please use the Paypal Guest Checkout which will allow you to make a purchase with a Credit or Debit Card – without the requirement to sign up for a Paypal account. All prices are in UK pounds sterling. The conversion of your currency to UK sterling may be subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
9. All goods are advertised for sale subject to availability. In the event of us being unable to supply the goods ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. Where goods are unavailable for any reason, we may propose to provide you with substitute goods of equivalent quality and price. Should any goods ordered not be available or any substitute goods not be to your reasonable satisfaction, we ask that you return the goods to us at your expense. If you have already paid for the substituted goods or any goods that are not available (for example, where you have paid by personal cheque), a full refund of the purchase price will be given.
10. Sometimes product specifications from the manufacturer may change. In this event, we will do our best to provide a substitute of the same or better specifications at the same price. If you do not wish to accept this substitution, you may return it to us at our expense for a full refund of the purchase price.
11. All sizes and measurements shown on the website are approximate.
12. We try to ensure that the prices indicated on the website are up to date and accurate. However, we accept no liability for any errors and omissions and the final price of goods is the price in force at the time of us accepting your order. If a product has been listed at a lower price by mistake and you have ordered that product, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to either reconfirm your order at the correct price or to cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods, a full refund will be issued.
13. All goods are delivered with an unconditional 7 day money back guarantee in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. In order to return goods under your money back guarantee, you must email us at [email protected] within 7 working days of delivery of the goods, and you must arrange for and pay the cost of returning the goods to us. We will refund the sums paid for the goods delivered to you as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of you giving notice to us of your intention to return the goods. If so requested, we may collect the goods being returned but the cost of collection will be charged to you and may be deducted from any refund given.
14. If goods are found to be faulty or damaged upon delivery or not of satisfactory quality, please contact the BMH shop within seven working days of receipt of the goods. We will, at our option, deliver replacement goods or refund the price paid.
15. All goods which you intend to return must be kept in good condition whilst in your possession.
16. While we will take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal and financial details secure, unless we are found to have been negligent we do not accept liability for any losses due to the unauthorised access by any person of any information provided to us by you.
17. We accept no liability for any loss or corruption of data held on your computer, or for any other loss or damage of any kind that occurs to your computer as a result of you accessing our website.
18. This agreement shall be governed by the law of England and Wales. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the resolution of all disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
19. Goods supplied from the BMH Shop website are supplied by various partners from the United Kingdom and sometimes outside Europe.
20. In the event of any complaint arising from your use of the website please contact us at [email protected]
21. These terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by the parties.